Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o.
MINING TECHNOLOGY A well-known precision from Bochum
Eickhoff on the Polish and Czech market
Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. was founded in 1994 as a subsidiary of the Eickhoff Group in Bochum (Germany). In the first years of its operations, the Company’s main task on the market was to service shearer loaders working in Polish hard coal mines.
In a later period, the Company expanded its operations. It has become a contractor for complex repairs and overhauls of Eickhoff shearer loaders on the Polish market.
Currently Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. deals with new and leased Eickhoff shearer loaders as well as servicing, repairs and overhauls of machines on the Polish and Czech markets. Regardless of current tasks, Eickhoff Polonia specialists support the company’s global service by participating in tasks carried out in the markets of Europe, Asia and Africa
History of Eickhoff brand
Founded in 1864, Eickhoff Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Bochum, Rhineland-Westphalia is known in Poland mainly for the production of shearer loaders for hard coal mining and chain conveyor gearboxes. The company also specializes in the production of equipment for other branches of industry.
The next group of devices, which has been very intensively developed recently, are gearboxes for wind turbines
Chairman of the Board
ISO certification is a guarantee of quality and professionalism, which is represented by Eickhoff.
By using the websites of Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. the User accepts the following rules without restrictions and reservations:
- The content of Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. website is of a general and nonbinding nature Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. will make every effort to ensure that the materials presented correspond to the actual state.
- All rights to the entire content of the Eickhoff Polonia Ltd Sp. z o.o. website reserved. Any part of the website may be copied in whole or in part for commercial purposes, published, transmitted, reproduced, electronically or in any other way, modified and used without the prior written consent of the Management Board of Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o The content of Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. website together with all materials is protected by industrial property rights and intellectual property rights.
- Information about products and services, etc. presented on the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 and following of the Polish Civil Code and is not legally binding.
- All the operating data and graphic materials concerning products presented under the Eickhoff brand name contained on this website are for informational purposes only and the information contained on the website does not replace the information available directly from Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o.
- Trademarks and/or logos or other marks, part catalogue numbers, published in the Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. website are the exclusive property of Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. or third parties, with the consent of which they have been published on the website. The use, for any purpose, of the above marks, logos and/or catalogue numbers, copying by the User regardless of the backup medium, reproduction, and also any other form of distribution of marks, logos and/or catalogue numbers requires the written consent of Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o.
- By using the service, the User is fully liable for any violating behaviour and for any damages resulting from such behaviour, also towards third parties.
- Eickhoff Polonia Ltd. Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to make changes at any time and without notice to any of the information on this website.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any loss and/or loss of profit, directly or indirectly resulting from the use of the website or the information contained therein.